Transport Manager Refresher Training taken with us has these benefits:
• Meets Traffic Commissioner requirements
• Keeps candidates up to date
• Meets FORS M3 training requirements
• Shows continual good practice
• Contributes towards CPD
• CILT approved exam centre
What is it?
Transport Manager Refresher courses enable existing CPC holders to update their qualification, refresh their knowledge and skills and understand the systems and best practices that should be put in place to maintain legal compliance at all times. Our Transport Manager Refresher courses are suitable for either road haulage or passenger transport CPC holders.
Who should attend?
Transport managers who wish to keep themselves up to date on the latest legislative requirements and maintain their Continuous Professional Development. The course will satisfy the requirements of undertakings for refresher training issued by Traffic Commissioners. It also meets the criteria for M3 Responsible Person training set by FORS.
What does it cost?
2-Day Transport Manager Refresher Training Course – £360.00 per person. Price includes VAT.
Up to 14 hours of Driver CPC Qualification may be added at no extra charge, if required.
What do I need for remote training?
Candidates must have the following to be able to attend a remote Transport Manager Refresher course:
• A reliable internet service
• A suitable PC, laptop or tablet that has a camera and a microphone (smartphones may not be used)
• The latest version of Zoom already downloaded onto that device
• A distraction free location from which they can attend the training
What does the course cover?
Training is delivered using a mixture of presentations and videos, and a comprehensive set of course notes is issued to all candidates. The course content includes:
• Transport Managers Responsibilities
• Drivers' Hours
• Working Time
• Driver Licensing & Driver CPC
• Operator Licensing
• Effective Maintenance Systems
• Loading Safely
• Vehicle Weights & Dimensions
• Transport Health & Safety
• Traffic Regulations
• Driver Management
• The Role of Enforcement Authorities
The Transport Manager Refresher course is suitable for either road haulage or passenger transport CPC holders and all those attending will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance on completion.
When are the courses being held?
Dates Course Course location
Tuesday 14th to Wednesday 15th March 2023 LGV 2-Day Transport Manager Refresher Remote via Zoom
Tuesday 28th to Wednesday 29th March 2023 PCV 2-Day Transport Manager Refresher Remote via Zoom
Tuesday 9th to Wednesday 10th May 2023 LGV 2-Day Transport Manager Refresher Sawbridgeworth (course not being held remotely)
Tuesday 4th to Wednesday 5th July 2023 LGV 2-Day Transport Manager Refresher Remote via Zoom
Tuesday 15th to Wednesday 16th August 2023 PCV 2-Day Transport Manager Refresher Remote via Zoom
Driver CPC Training
Transport Manager Refresher
Operator Licence Awareness Training
Management CPC Training
Operator Compliance Audits
Designed with Website Software