Management CPC Training taken with us has these benefits:
• CILT approved training centre
• Online exams available
• Detailed course notes provided
• Gain a recognised qualification
• Career progression
• Greater earning potential
What is it?
Our Management CPC training courses are designed to enable candidates to pass the CILT(UK) Level 3 Certificate of Professional Competence for Transport Managers exams required to qualify them to act as transport manager for an operator in the road haulage industry. Courses and exams are held at regular dates each year.
Who should attend?
Anyone wishing to act as a nominated transport manager for an operator of goods vehicles but also this qualification will benefit other transport staff including supervisors, clerks, etc.
What does it cost?
9 Day Intensive Course – £1550.00 per person . This price includes tuition fees, training materials, exam fees and VAT
What does the course cover?
The course is delivered in 30 individual subject modules using trainer led delivery along with PowerPoint presentations and a comprehensive set of student notes as well as subject-specific reference materials supplied during the course and sample exam questions for each module to give candidates the knowledge and techniques required to pass the exams.
The total amount of learning time expected to pass this qualification is 141 hours, 72 of which are guided learning hours provided during the 9-day intensive course. The remaining 69 hours must be achieved by candidates by means of home study.
What do the exams involve?
The CILT(UK) Level 3 Certificate of Professional Competence for Transport Managers consists of two examinations, in the following format:
Multi Format Response paper:
• 2 hour ‘closed book’ exam, consisting of 40 questions each worth 1 mark
• Multi Format Response papers involve questions from across the entire CPC syllabus
• This exam has a 70% pass mark
• Candidates may take a calculator and a dictionary into this exam, but no other materials
Case Study Assessment paper
• 2 ½ hour ‘open book’ exam, consisting of 3 questions each worth up to 20 marks on these subject areas:
- Managing Drivers
- Managing Compliance and Risk
- Managing Transport Operations
• This exam has a 50% pass mark
• Candidates may take a calculator, a dictionary and the reference materials provided by us into this exam
In order to be awarded the qualification, Learners must successfully pass both papers. Failure to pass either exam will require that only that paper must be re-taken
When are the courses being held?
All courses are to be held at our training centre in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire.
February 2023 Exam Series:
• Course dates: Tuesday 24th to Friday 27th January and Monday 30th January to Friday 3rd February 2023
• Exam date: Tuesday 7th February 2023 (last exam enrolment date Tuesday 24th January 2023)
June 2023 Exam Series:
• Course dates: Monday 22nd to Friday 26th May and Tuesday 30th May to Friday 2nd June 2023
• Exam date: Tuesday 6th June 2023 (last exam enrolment date Tuesday 23rd May 2023)
October 2023 Exam Series:
• Course dates: Tuesday 19th to Friday 22nd and Monday 25th to Friday 29th September 2023
• Exam date: Tuesday 3rd October 2023 (last exam enrolment date Thursday 21st September 2023)
Driver CPC Training
Transport Manager Refresher
Operator Licence Awareness Training
Management CPC Training
Operator Compliance Audits
Designed with Landing Page Builder