What is it?
Passing the CILT(UK) Level 3 Certificate of Professional Competence for Transport Managers exams will qualify an individual to act as transport manager for an operator in the Passenger Transport industry. Exams are held at regular dates each year.
Who is it for?
For those candidates who only need to take the relevant CILT Management CPC exams, whether they have undertaken home study or need to resit.
Some may feel that time to attend a training course may be too much at a premium, so it is possible to prepare for the exam in your own time by use of our Home Study Packs which are available for either the Passenger Transport exams.
What do the exams involve?
The CILT(UK) Level 3 Certificate of Professional Competence for Transport Managers consists of two examinations, in the following format:
Multi Format Response paper
• 2 hour ‘closed book’ exam, consisting of 40 questions each worth 1 mark
• Multi Format Response papers involve questions from across the entire CPC syllabus
• This exam has a 70% pass mark
• Candidates may take a calculator and a dictionary into this exam, but no other materials
Case Study Assessment paper
• 2 ½ hour ‘open book’ exam, consisting of 3 questions each worth up to 20 marks on these subject areas:
- Managing Drivers
- Managing Compliance and Risk
- Managing Transport Operations
• This exam has a 50% pass mark
• Candidates may take a calculator, a dictionary and the reference materials provided by us into this exam
What does it cost?
Exam fees are as follows and candidates will only pay for what they need:
• Learner registration fee (one off fee for all candidates) £28.00 (VAT exempt)
• Multi format response paper £56.00 (VAT exempt)
• Case study assessment paper £56.00 (VAT exempt)
• Admin fee per exam £40.00 (including VAT)
This means a first time candidate taking both exams will pay £220.00, whereas a resit of one paper will be £96.00
Where are they held?
The Management CPC exams are held online from the candidate's own location*, or may be taken paper-based at our CILT approved exam centre in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire (please call to discuss).
*Candidates must have suitable equipment and internet connection as well as an appropriate, distraction-free location to sit the online exams.
Driver CPC Training
Transport Manager Refresher
Operator Licence Awareness Training
Management CPC Training
Operator Compliance Audits
Made with No Code Website Builder